⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All my extras and ways of getting boosters are gone since syncing with Facebook.

Options
jmattrascals
jmattrascals Posts: 3 Newbie
I lost all my ads to win boosters and my candy egg and “Didi” to get boosters and ads for trying to win spins for extra moves after I synced with Facebook, only to save my progress. I hated that so logged out of Facebook and synced with King but all that stuff is gone. It’s awful now! Please help! I lost my boosters I would get after winning so many levels on the first try. It’s all gone.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jmattrascals, are you playing on a mobile device?  Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.  You can read more about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

Unfortunately, they cannot reimburse you for any rewards that you won.  However, if you feel that they were purchased boosters then I can offer you further direction.

• jmattrascals
    jmattrascals Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    All my “watch this video for a free spin” and ads to get any extras went away when I synced with Facebook. I logged off to try and get it back and synced with King. Still nothing. I’ve followed the steps other people in other posts have recommended like uninstalling the app and redownloading and still nothing. I have to stop playing now...it’s garbage 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?