New Quests do you get the rewards after you complete or later?

Options
Khaos
Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
I just completed the collect green candies quest and clicked the chest and it said to come back later.

Comments

• Khaos
    Options
    Has anyone completed the new Quests and received the award? I got a message that said I completed it but then it said come back later.
    @Pummy_Raj @Elsa @Cezdiamond
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,328 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @Khaos,  Hope you and your family are well and having a great time :)

Actually, I have finished the Quests quite a few times, and did receive the reward too.  I have not played today yet.  Let me play and take a screenshot and post it here :+1:

And, we receive the reward immediately after finishing the goal!
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Khaos,

Here are the screenshots from my game... in order -- starting from Selecting them to gaining the rewards:

---->  I finished the goal of collecting all the Green Candy.  Then, I received the prize (above);

----> The screen after I collect the prize

** I have noticed your screenshot is same as the last pic I shared.  You must have tapped on the reward without knowing, and you must have collected it.  I have noticed that we do not have to press on "Claim Prize" tab to collect the boosters.

Hope this made sense.  Let me know if you need further assistance :+1:

Thank you and have a great day/evening!
  • Khaos
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj thank you. Looking at the screenshot, I believe that is what it looked like. It vanished so fast to the come back later screen. Thank you so much! Sorry, I took your time on something I could have waited until I did a second quest to see.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    No Problem at all @Khaos... 

Please do not think that you have wasted my time at all.  
    Happy to help 🤗

NOTE:  If you play Diamond Diaries, here is a link for the Contest for 20 Gold Bars; and some other Contests are below to my Signature.  Check them out :+1: 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Khaos just to add up to what @Pummy_Raj said, you can always check if you received any of the boosters by checking out your backpack. When you receive boosters, after opening the backpack for the first time they will be surrounded with little yellow shiny stars 😊 I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day, both of you 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Khaos I stopped doing the quests.  I was not impressed with it at all.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?