⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Important TIPS on How To Survive & Win The Build-A-Bot Challenge

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited March 2019 in Level Help & Tips

Stockpile Your Free Boosters

There are plenty of ways to get Boosters & Power-Ups:  Candy Pet, The Dynamic Duo, The Daily Win (Stickers), Unlock The Beehive Key, 5 Win Streak, Lucky Beans, Daily Booster Wheel, The Weekly Gold Race, Watch an AD Get A Booster, Watch an AD Get A Free Spin and Bonus Reward as I recall. There could be more that I missed. 

With the Build-A-Bot Challenge Boosters and my Stash of Boosters, I beat 12 Levels, one after the other yesterday.

Be Prepared 

Don’t HIT the PLAY BUTTON unless you have the necessary BOOSTERS to help you accomplish your GOAL. Make sure that the Select Booster Section on Top of the PLAY BUTTON is  FILLED and CHECKED.There are times when Booster Bot’s Maximum Efficiency are not enough to complete the challenge and that’s when your Back-up Boosters and Power-Ups come into play making you beat it in ONE TRY.

Start With Color Bomb Combo When You Can

The Build-A-Bot Challenge Rewards appear at the Beginning of the Game. If you are able to start with a Color Bomb Combo, do it because this will clear a lot of things for  you making your job a lot easier.

Be Alert & Match the Ribbon Wrapped Party Candies 

Don’t wait until the Meter Runs Out! This will give you a chance on getting the Piñata Party Time Star on the Board helping you Complete The Challenge. 

Remember, Only Play When You Have Enough Stash of Boosters To Beat Each Level 

I always wait for Candy Crush Notifications when Boosters are waiting for me. If I don’t have anything, I play Soda Saga instead. I also check the Inventory of Sweet Supplies for Current Stash of Goodies; the Power-Ups that includes the Daily Boosters Wheel, Dynamic Duo, Lucky Beans, Daily Win, Treats Calendar, Candy Quests and the Candy Collector; and lastly the Gold Cup of Fun Events that includes the Candy Pet and my standing on Build-A-Bot-Challenge.

Changing the way I play makes me ahead of my Facebook Friends.

Hope these TIPS help you win the Challenge. Good Luck!

Comments

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options
    It’s still not as fun as winning build a bot on previous levels and having up to four boosters at once, and three extra moves 
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Somegirl

I find it Fun & Rewarding now. Not only am I getting Prizes from successfully completing the level along with the Build-A-Bot Challenge, I also get prizes from other competitions as well. We've got to give King the credit when credit is due. 
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    @mercerik you left out the sugar drop challenge. I get most of my boosters from doing it twice a day, 26. I agree with you that this is still a fun game and I finish all 30 levels every week in about 90 minutes. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    @keyser_soze

I only used 4 Screen Shots of Boosters because that was all I can fit. I have plenty more in my sleeves.

Sometimes after playing several games of Candy Crush Saga, I don't get all the Boosters right away. I get some of them after 30 minutes or so in Notifications. When I don't have Boosters filled in a Level right above the Play Button, I wait until they are replenished. I don't play a Build-A-Bot Challenge without my ammos. While waiting, I play Soda Saga.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    @mercerik here is my best sugar drop collection yet.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @keyser_soze

That is Awesome! Keep it up!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    My only tip right now is to make sure you have a lot of color bombs. If you can even get the lowest level of your booster bot, you can use one of your own color bombs and try to get a color bomb combination. Also make sure you complete those challenges that pop up every twelve hours to get some sweet boosters! In other words, listen to mercerik!😂
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Not all of us have the matched ribbon party to help get through with the bot. Or ads. What is the 5 win streak? I guess if I had all of these features, I wouldn't be so mad. lucky beans has been gone for me as well.
  • mercerik
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Khaos

5 Win Streak is connected with Dynamic Duo.

Lucky Beans and Candy Pets are not always around. You get Notifications from Candy Crush when they are back.

You get the ribbon wrapped candies by scoring good matches of powerful combos. When you start getting them, make sure you match them right away before the meter runs out. They come in successive sequence of 3 green candies wrapped in bronze ribbon first and if you successfully match them in time not allowing the meter to run out and still do a good job with the game, then 3 purple wrapped in silver ribbon follow and if you are fast enough to match them making the meter full, then lastly one blue candy wrapped in gold will pop-up. In this last one, you better be as fast as Speedy Gonzales to get the piñata appear on the board making you win the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?