Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry didnt realise this wasn't for me
No I'm on level 4633 now
hello @Julius
Are you still stuck in this level ?
Yes, after reading this post I managed to pass it. :)
I actually did the level with easily I dont know why it took me so long and got me so annoyed. I'm on level 4620 now. Hope you done the level now
Yes, this level sucks.