Cheats and Hacks Killing Contests

PlatonicSolid
PlatonicSolid Posts: 41 Level 2

There's no point to having contests that only cheats and hacks can win.

Comments

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    She's playing older levels. On older levels, the color bombs are counted individually and not multiplied by 10. Also, level 3309 will give the most color bombs. 
  • PlatonicSolid
    PlatonicSolid Posts: 41 Level 2
    You have to win the level for it to count.1055 is better IMO. But lets be realistic here, if you play level 1055 and average 20 color bombs per win, you'd have to play it 250 times to get 5000. I don't buy it.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    The trouble is, those sorts of things are out there for all games. You only have to google a games name and it gets more links to those types of websites than it does to official sites or even bloggers for the games. I detest them and when I find someone with scores well above the highest one (like millions of points) I remove them from my friends. Its so not fair. 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    so once again someone who's at 0 opens an hour later with 1800 this time last time was 3774 first than hour later 5705. even doing same game over and over how do you get to over 5700 in 2 hours ?

• ernstbln
    so when I got close to him he jumped from 1800 to 3226 in one move. you can follow my progress one level at a time. no way someone can move 1446 in one move. he would have to get 144 color bombs in one level. the ability to cheat is there for anyone to use but what fun is it to cheat to win a few boosters ?
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    If this person is playing level 3309 they can easily gather a couple of thousand colour bombs in one go. You just play it and keep it running, and it creates pretty much endless cascades and hundreds of colour bombs. I regularly win my Space Races like this. Often I wait until the last couple of hours and then play a few rounds of level 3309 and go from 50 colour bombs to 2000 in a short time. I am not using any hacks or cheats.
  • ernstbln
    so anyone not above 3309 can't win any contests as long as King puts someone above 3309 in same race as someone less than that number. not cheating just not good.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    I definitely agree that only people who are on approximately the same level should be in the same Space Race and other similar contests. Indeed it's not fair to have me playing against someone who does not even have access to level 3309.
  • candycrusher77
    candycrusher77 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    There is no way I can win the space race 😕
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, you can win this contest if you play level 3309!  I just played the level twice yesterday and you can see my score.  A couple of weeks ago I went up to 15,000 because second place was moving up.  I'll be playing this level again today because #2 is catching up to me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?