Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 11 gold bars now suddenly I have just 1. I did not use any. Where are they?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @averillg, you should never lose your gold bars. I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # and I will tag @Cezdiamond who is the community manager for this game. Please get the number before Monday because when she comes in on Monday she will see this message and can go into your account to find out what happened but she will need your number in order to do that. Below is the link showing you how to get your #.
: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest