Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why aren’t I getting new levels I have not been able to play for over a month getting very discouraged
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have one question
why did I lose everything
I had all kinds of extras and over a hundred extra lives now I have nothing
@gingerc You are welcome, it's a pleasure to help you 🤗
Thank you so very very much for your help
I recieved my extra boards
you guys are great
thank you again
@gingerc Thank for replying. I want you to try some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the link below and try these steps. Let me know if it helped.
https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/230198/superstar-information-post-how-to-solve-syncing-problems-if-using-an-ios-device
I phone 6
@gingerc I was reffering to device and OS you are using for playing this game.
hello @gingerc
what is your device for playing this game? android device, windows 10 app, or IOS
4220 and I am not sure what you mean about the platform
Hi @gingerc and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell which platform are you using to play this game and which level are you on? Thank you.