Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has happened many times but always seemed to fix itself within a couple of hours. It has been more than a week since I have been able to earn any boosters. An suggestions would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Paris10
i know you trying to tell about build a bot. yes i see your heading.
I'm very sorry that my response wasn't helpful
please contact here https://soporto.king.com/contact
I'm not playing special events, I'm playing regular Candy Crush. I'm at level 3681 and have earned boosters for passing each level until this past week.
hello @Paris10
thanks for your feedback.
All of our special in-game events can be played for a limited time, which means you'll have to complete the challenge or reach the target before this period expires. If you can't access the event, it's more than likely that the event has already finished. Therefore you will not be able to play, the event will be over... until the next time!
If an event has disappeared before the timer had run out, it might be due to a change or disconnection on your device. As our games recognize you due to your King or Facebook profile connection, it’s worthwhile disconnecting and reconnecting to your profile to see if this ‘refreshes’ the visibility of the event in your game. You can find options to log out and log in to your King or Facebook player profile in the settings menu of our games.
Finally, there is a chance that we have decided to remove the event due to technical issues. While very infrequent, this is something that can happen if we notice a special event is causing problems and it is not working as perfectly as we expect.
I'm pasting here, which King said 😉
I was earning them only for new levels, but now that has stopped completely
My game is not crashing, I can play but I'm not earning boosters after passing a level. I
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
Do not worry, here's the solution to the problem.
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device.