I didn't get my reward

Options
stacyboo
stacyboo Posts: 15 Level 2

Can you please tell me why I havent gotten my reward 2 weeks in a row for being #1 on the leader board?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,765 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @stacyboo, are you referring to the weekly race? This event started without rewards so it just gave you the total number of levels completed in that week compared to other players. Not too long ago they started a test where players were randomly chosen and they received a reward for being in the top 3. Not sure if it's still an ongoing test or not. You might not be one of the testers at the moment.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

hello @stacyboo

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.

Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.

These are not your game's problems, temporary bad luck. I hope you understand. have a good day

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,765 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @stacyboo, are you referring to the weekly race? This event started without rewards so it just gave you the total number of levels completed in that week compared to other players. Not too long ago they started a test where players were randomly chosen and they received a reward for being in the top 3. Not sure if it's still an ongoing test or not. You might not be one of the testers at the moment.

• stacyboo
    stacyboo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Thank you. I understand now. I appreciate your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?