Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you please tell me why I havent gotten my reward 2 weeks in a row for being #1 on the leader board?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @stacyboo, are you referring to the weekly race? This event started without rewards so it just gave you the total number of levels completed in that week compared to other players. Not too long ago they started a test where players were randomly chosen and they received a reward for being in the top 3. Not sure if it's still an ongoing test or not. You might not be one of the testers at the moment.
Thank you. I understand now. I appreciate your help
hello @stacyboo
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
These are not your game's problems, temporary bad luck. I hope you understand. have a good day