Tell us when you first started playing Candy Crush Saga and you could win some Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,508 Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

Let's beat the Monday blues with a sweet contest! Who would like to win some shiny Gold?

To be in with with a chance of winning 25 Gold Bars, simply let us know....  

When did you first start playing Candy Crush Saga?

You have until Monday 15th of April 2019 14.00 CET to participate. The 5 lucky winners with the correct answer will be chosen at random by our group of King Moderators and contacted by private message. 

Contest Terms and Conditions can be found here

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

Prev134

Comments

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,955 Superstar

Candy Crush just came out when I downloaded it. My friends warned me not to do it because they were already addicted. I thought to myself, "I have more self-control than that!" Well, here I am years later and still playing. My friends proved me wrong.πŸ˜…

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,680 Superstar

Hi @Cezdiamond It is the first King game I played and I think it was in 2013 😊 Never stopped since then πŸ™ˆ

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Find the spookies and celebrate Halloween with us
    🌈
  • SammyjoSammyjo Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

Hi. I first started to play Candy Crush Saga 1 year ago in March. I am disabled and have severe chronic pain. This game has been a good distraction from my pain. It has also helped me to stay more alert and given me a longer attention span. My family can see all of the positive changes in me, and they encourage me to play and cheer me on!

• KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know! I don't remember!

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

• icrushlikecrazyicrushlikecrazy Posts: 16 ✭✭

2014...and have loved every minute of it!!!

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,508 Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @Sammyjo β™₯️

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• frankiemarie78frankiemarie78 Posts: 8

I started playing the end of 2013 and have been addicted ever since.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,077 Superstar
    edited April 4

Hi @Cezdiamond The first time I played Candy Crush was in summer 2015, at the beginning I didn’t synch my game to neither King or Facebook, then one day after about 5 months later when I already reached level 600’s my game crashed, I was so upset and stop playing for a while. I finally decided to go back to the game in January 2017 and been keep playing ever since :)

• jodadyjodady Posts: 5

Started 3 year ago and now level 1342. Been playing mobile and guess that y i keep trying to challenge myself to keep at it thanks guys. Glad to be a candidate. Thanks again for the chance and candy crush saga!πŸ˜‰

• KlumsyKrizmeKlumsyKrizme Posts: 12 ✭✭

2 years ago 2017

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,784 Superstar

@Cezdiamond - I have been playing for 6 years now. My younger daughter introduced me to the game. She stopped playing several months later but here I am still playing every week even when I’m traveling on vacation or for business. It can be challenging when changing time zones. I missed a day of playing over Christmas when I crossed the International date line when I went to Australia and New Zealand for the holidays. I have even played while on a cruise ship!😊

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

Ww don't need anybody else to play so we can say that Candy Crush is played all over the world. We just need you, @bearwithme! Sounds like you are all over the world!

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,784 Superstar

@Crimson_Dawn - I come from a military family so we lived overseas all around the world and that also made it easier to travel to other countries. I love to travel and meet new people and experience different cultures!πŸ˜€

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

Wow! So you've been just about everywhere by now, haven't you?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders