Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don’t I get video boost on candy crush ? Like other people ? Like in the picture or even right before you start the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @dom2409 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas As far as I know, not all the people are getting this chance. It is a part of testing and you might get it soon or not, it's random. I hope you understand this. Have a wonderful day 🤗
hello @dom2409
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. 😉
please wait sometime, @Elsa @firebombmarkus someone from super star team, reply you soon. Take a little patience, have a good day 🙏