Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Shouldn’t l get free boosters for being 1st place on my leaderboard for the week?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@fordf150
If you are the First Place Winner, you will get a Notification from Candy Crush Saga with the Photo of yourself in front of the Second & Third Place Facebook Friends. The First Place Winner gets the following: 3 Swedish Fish, 1 Lollipop Hammer, 1 Hand Switch, 1 Coconut Wheel and 1 Color Bomb. The Booster Prizes are always the same.
Normally, these Boosters are awarded every late Sunday afternoon when the Leaderboard gets Reset to Zero but lately, I was awarded these in the middle or end of the week. The first time that happened I thought I wouldn't get the Boosters but I did. And with that, I give credit to King.
hello @fordf150
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community 😊
This weekly race started off as letting you know how many levels you cleared in a week and compared it with other players. There was no reward for it at all. Recently the studio has put it through testing where some players are randomly chosen to test it. It's not available for all players yet because it is still in testing. So if you are not receiving a reward then you are not one of the testers. I hope this is clear to you. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day