Boosters

Options
fordf150
fordf150 Posts: 1 Newbie

Shouldn’t l get free boosters for being 1st place on my leaderboard for the week?

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options

@fordf150

If you are the First Place Winner, you will get a Notification from Candy Crush Saga with the Photo of yourself in front of the Second & Third Place Facebook Friends. The First Place Winner gets the following: 3 Swedish Fish, 1 Lollipop Hammer, 1 Hand Switch, 1 Coconut Wheel and 1 Color Bomb. The Booster Prizes are always the same.

Normally, these Boosters are awarded every late Sunday afternoon when the Leaderboard gets Reset to Zero but lately, I was awarded these in the middle or end of the week. The first time that happened I thought I wouldn't get the Boosters but I did. And with that, I give credit to King.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

hello @fordf150

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community 😊

This weekly race started off as letting you know how many levels you cleared in a week and compared it with other players. There was no reward for it at all. Recently the studio has put it through testing where some players are randomly chosen to test it. It's not available for all players yet because it is still in testing. So if you are not receiving a reward then you are not one of the testers. I hope this is clear to you. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options

@fordf150

If you are the First Place Winner, you will get a Notification from Candy Crush Saga with the Photo of yourself in front of the Second & Third Place Facebook Friends. The First Place Winner gets the following: 3 Swedish Fish, 1 Lollipop Hammer, 1 Hand Switch, 1 Coconut Wheel and 1 Color Bomb. The Booster Prizes are always the same.

Normally, these Boosters are awarded every late Sunday afternoon when the Leaderboard gets Reset to Zero but lately, I was awarded these in the middle or end of the week. The first time that happened I thought I wouldn't get the Boosters but I did. And with that, I give credit to King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?