Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Will someone please look at level 4635 for me. Its impossible. Whatever I do I cannot break through the striped bars. No boosters would let you do it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I actually did the level. It took me a long time to see how I had to do it though. I only used 2 boosters. Guess what? Level 4637 is a nightmare too with all the bombs hidden under ice. Please bring back our boosters so we can play enough levels first time and have enough boosters to at least stand a chance of getting through. There seems to be enough people upset by this. Some of us don't have spare money to spend , food and rent is more important.
Hi Elsa, I wish I was as clever as Johnny. I actually got 2 cherries in then, but I don't know how I did it. I can see where they go but just can't seem to work it out. I always get one like this every week. Doesn't help as I don't have the usual boosters we used to have. Thanks for the video I shall have to keep on trying. There's are some awful levels on Blossom Blast now. I don't know why I put myself through this, have to get back top my knitting ๐๐
Hello Oliver, I'm not the best there are plenty up with me. You are not far behind as you say. I just wish I could do this level 4635. This rate you will catch up with me. Enjoy playing and thank you for writing ๐
Hey mim, itโs oliver! The one who said Iโll catch up to you๐ , I will, maybe not. I completed every level I can play so far and now have i to wait a week for more levels ugh. Stuck doing nothing with already completed 4580 levels. I may not be the best as I believe you are, Iโm happy that I am one of the best and very very fun to play Candy Crush. Keep going forward Mim
Thank you so much I will look when I get home โค
Hi my dear friend @Mim_, Johnny just uploaded this video 4 hours ago for this level. See if it helps you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dQvRY8A5Q