Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have the same issue and have used a lot of boosters trying to complete the level. It is impossible with only 18 moves. I can't make any progress now. Elsa Please add me to the list that you are sending to king admin. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi all, I am no longer making a list. That was done last year and since then I was told to pass along this blog: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249892/my-level-is-too-hard#latest
If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason. The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released. The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it. If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit. The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.
@Elsa
I'm having technical trouble tagging people, so you may have to try it.
Also, you'll have to tag, @Elsa.
Welcome to the community, @Nikté! I just went back and played level 842 and passed it on the first try. I would recommend using the color bomb booster and the lucky candy booster before playing the level again. That's all I can say. Just don't give up!