Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello dear Team,
since two days my fun events option has completely disappeared and due to that I am not able to play the competition also.please check the issue.
i will be waiting for your valuable response.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I am using this game in IOS IPHONE X.
and i have collected so many boosters so i dont want to try the option of uninstalling and then installing again.
hello @shazpatel
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you. π
I saw the screenshot, probably it is the game crash problem. check some troubleshooting here ποΈ
If the problem is not resolved, then reply here π have a good day