Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @Freddie_
thank you for your feedback ๐
For level 4600 you can't use any starter boosters, its same for all players ๐
This level was created in such a way ๐
Have a good day ๐
Hi Sukanta, screen print above. Some previous games I have completed now also look the same. Many thanks for your helpโบ๏ธ
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community ๐
Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or videoย and I will happy to help look into it.
have a good day ๐