⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I tag people on the community?

Options
2»

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

I am forced to access the community through the help center in Candy Crush. The problem I had with liking people's post got fixed somehow. Unfortunately, I will be gone most of the day.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am so used to using my computer to do messages here that I totally forgot about mobile! Thanks @Crimson_Dawn for reminding me about this.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

What confuses me is that I've successfully tagged people before. now all of a sudden it doesn't work.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Maybe this is a glitch! Let’s see if anyone else writes about this too.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options

@Crimson

I am still trying to figure out what your problem is. Do you remember the error you mentioned in one of your postings about Java Plug-in? If you could check your version in the Control Panel, see if it is current, we might be able to fix your problem here.

• Crimson_Dawn
    edited April 2019
    Options

I'm so sorry, but I'm quite technologically challenged. What is Control Panel?

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

By the way, I posted a screenshot of my levels passed this week on the booster bot forum if you want to check it out.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn

It is OK. You don't need to apologize for anything. Before we proceed, when you mentioned Java the first time you had an error, I assume you were using a computer and not a Mobile Device, was I right? If you were using a computer, is your Operating System Windows 10?

The Control Panel is a component of Windows where you can view and change your System Settings. Java is one of the important Programs that is normally pre-installed in every computer. It is very important that this is enabled and updated. You can set it to automatically update on Windows.

I am not going to overwhelm you with information. I would like to know if you remember the error you encountered that mentioned Java. If you know the link of that posting, please give me the link to it. I would like to read it again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?