Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I'm on Level 2496. Earlier today, my niece and nephew wanted to learn to play so I let them replay some of the earlier levels. Now when I click on the level I'm actually at, it keeps giving me Level 13 instead. How can I fix this??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @maggielamb12
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community 🙏
I'll ask you some questions, please give me correct answers 😎
1 What device you using for this game?
2 You played this game with Facebook or Kingdom?
3 when you on level 2496, you sync your progress? (facebook / kingdom)
4 show me a recently screenshot of your game map (open game just click play)
For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here 👇️
Depending on your answers, whether you will get back to the game at the last level.
Have a good day 😊