⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook Page Version of Candy Crush Saga Has A Freezing Problem

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited April 2019 in Level Help & Tips
If you’ve never played Candy Crush Saga and came across this photo, you’ll probably say “what a nice piece of art!”. 😄

Unfortunately, this is a ScreenShot of a frozen frame of Candy Crush Saga Level 4035 at the end of the game. This was played on Facebook Page. I had to exit the game and logged-out of my Profile since it has been sitting like this, never recovered for over 15 minutes already since I left it to do something else.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,024 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @mercerik sorry you experienced this glitch. I don’t have any answers or solutions for you. I didn’t experience that glitch (I passed the level without any glitch) but ran into a glitch on a different level about two weeks ago. The screen didn’t freeze, instead blue candies kept dropping and wouldn’t stop and wouldn’t let me do anything else so I had to exit. I think sometimes random glitches just show up. I haven’t heard of anyone else experiencing the same glitch I did. Sometimes there is a glitch that affects many people. If your glitch is in that category- then other people should also report the problem. Have you been able to successfully complete the level?
  • mercerik
    Options
    @bearwithme

I don't normally play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. I only did today because I didn't have Boosters on Windows 10 or my iPhone. It is a ridiculously Super Hard Level. I completed the level on Facebook but it froze, never recovered and didn't register as a win. I played it again and re-record on my iPhone. I posted the video on YouTube 2 hours ago.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @mercerik I’m glad to hear you passed it!  I don’t play on a pc so I usually play through Facebook. Since you play thru win 10 - you will soon be further along than I am because people who play on their pc are 60 levels (4 episodes) ahead of us. Doesn’t quite seem fair, but that’s the way it is. The only time I got to be ‘ahead of the pack’ was when they had the buddy glitch and you could get a new episode almost every day. It’s how I was able to complete 90 levels in a week. Now the most I can do is 30. I wouldn’t mind being a beta tester if it meant I could play more levels. 😊
  • mercerik
    Options
    @bearwithme

What Operating System are you using? Is it not Windows 10?

Have you noticed that Facebook has no Build-A-Bot in Fun Events? 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @mercerik I play on IOS. It was my understanding win 10 app is only available on a pc. I play on an Apple IPad and IPhone. I have the new build a bot on both of them and I play thru Facebook. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    @bearwithme

Windows 10 is one of the Operating Systems for Personal Computers. The other one is Linux. iOS is for iPhone and iPad. On iPhone, I play Candy Crush on iOS iPhone App using Facebook to Log-in. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik me too!😊
    @bearwithme

You are not directly playing at the Facebook Page. You are only using your Facebook Log-in to play the game. That is the difference.

Thanks for clearing that out!
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @mercerik - oh I think I understand. A few years ago I played a few times on my computer and accessed the game thru Facebook. I haven’t done that in years. Sounds like I am not missing out on anything. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?