How do I get my claimed prizes?

Options
cawrose2
cawrose2 Posts: 4 Newbie
I won first place this week’s special event in CCSaga. I claimed the prizes on both my phone and my iPad and nothing showed up. How do I get the prizes I won?

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @cawrose2

Do you see the tools (e.g. B I S) on top of the space provided for the comments? Run your mouse from left to right until you find Attach Image with a little triangle next to it. Click on it and follow directions from there.

Answers

• mercerik
    Options
    @cawrose2

I am quite confused with your statement. How many prizes on Special Event were you claiming? If it is just one, then that is the problem. You cannot claim 1 Prize on 2 devices.  

• cawrose2
    Options
    I was on my phone and won first place in dexters colorbomb challenge on CC Saga. I claimed the prizes but nothing was given to me. Later today I log in to my account on my iPad and it allowed me to claim the prizes, but, again, nothing was credited to me. Does that clear up your confusion? The 2 platforms seem to be independent of each other even though it saves the level I’m on. Even my boosters levels are different too. When I run out of lives on the phone, I switch to the iPad and I have 5 lives back!
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @cawrose2

Thanks for clearing that out! You are referring to the Space Race Challenge. I am sorry to hear that you did not successfully get the Prize for that. 

You were right, 2 devices are independent of each other even with the saves that includes Gifts of Lives from friends, Daily Win, etc. I actually play alternately with my Desktop and my iPhone 6+. They both give me the Notifications when any of my Boosters from Fun Events are ready. Unfortunately, glitches sometimes do happen. As an example, there were times when my Sugar Drop Box is empty. It would help if you have Screen Shots of these so you can get your rewards back.

Thanks! 
  • cawrose2
    Options
    But the question is...
    will I get my boosters be credited to me because I won the challenge? Their glitch cost me all of those boosters plus 6 hrs of unlimited life.
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @cawrose2

If you post ScreenShots of Proof that you won it,  why wouldn't they? The Space Race timer have just been reset to 0 with the list of players in Top 10. The First Price Winner is shown with corresponding number of Color Bombs won next to  Prize Chest. Take a ScreenShot of that to show that you are the First Place Winner plus the Boosters that you tried to claim but didn't get and post them here. 
  • cawrose2
    Options
    Where do I post the screen shots? Or can I send them through their contact page...
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @cawrose2

Do you see the tools (e.g. B I S) on top of the space provided for the comments? Run your mouse from left to right until you find Attach Image with a little triangle next to it. Click on it and follow directions from there.
  • Barb_Blasky
    Barb_Blasky Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I won the daily win and did not receive my award. My user id is 1589047247. I am including a screenshot of the issue

Please give me my reward. Barb

• OWOEYE
    OWOEYE Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Please I won a reward of 30m when playing a harder level of another candy crush customer which was already stated there that i will be rewarded and I was unable to claim it !!! Someone should please explain way out!!

• OWOEYE
    OWOEYE Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

1:41PM

Please I won a reward of 30m when playing a harder level of another candy crush customer which was already stated there that i will be rewarded and I was unable to claim it !!! Someone should please explain way out

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?