Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sukanta_Biswas said: hello @Didi2000 & @Candy_Crush_King There are some levels in which you can use Boosters at the beginning, because the levels are created like thatYou can see here, it's equal to everyoneIt's not the problem of games. i hope you understand.have a good day
@Sukanta...I beg to differ with you. If you earn an award such as an hour of Stripe/Wrapper to start a game, it should be available to use. It would be different you had an hour of fish, but fish are not part of that particular level. Stripes and wrappers are a part of EVERY level of Candy Crush. And I'm at level 4598.
By the way, I lost a bot booster on 4597 and I was never given ANY bot boosters to start the game. So how in all fairness is that right?