⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Didi or Rami not showing up

Options
Monika0713
Monika0713 Posts: 8 Level 2
My friends has this pet event on their devices but i don’t. It’s a kind of problem with the new upgrade or what? When i have this event ?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @Monika0713

I saw another post, Didi Challenge did not get everyone yet, even me. Take a little patience. If everyone gets it, you will also get  :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Monika0713

Hi Monika! What device are you using to Play Candy Crush? What upgrade were you referring to?

Rami is out right now in my Fun Events. It is on Facebook App, Windows 10 App and iPhone App. Can you check your Gold Cup of Fun Events in the Game Map to see if any of these pets is there?

Didi and Rami of Candy Pet appears alternately in the Gold Cup of Fun Events. When each of them first appears you'll see a timer. I assume it is the allotted time for you to collect specified number of candies by winning levels then bake treats for Rami for Sweet Rewards.There are times when they are not there at all. If your Candy Crush Saga Notification is Enabled, you'll get Notified when treats are done baking and if anyone of these Pets is ready to be fed. When you feed this pet with the baked goods, the Boosters chest will pop-up where you can claim your rewards.  

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello @Monika0713,  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

To answer "is this the problem with the upgrade" -- NO, it is not!  Upgrades / updates only improve your game and bring out new features :+1:

The reason for us not having the Rami / Didi event because we are not one of those selected players for this particular event.  It so happens that all the special events are not available for all the players at the same time.  

When our friends have this "Rami / Didi", we might get some other new feature which they will not be able to play!!  That is how King brings in special events to his players to make sure they are working out properly and all of us enjoy the game as much as possible =)

Please read this article provided by one of the Community Manager for more information 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234706/where-are-my-in-game-challenges#latest

Hope this clarifies your question!  If you need further information, please post back by tapping on the "Type your Comment" box located below, then tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your response :+1:

Have a nice day/evening and keep having fun in your game =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?