⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Loss of levels between 1599 and 2005. Most rewards gone too.

relytch
relytch Posts: 17 Level 2
I deleted app from new phone. Retrieved data from old phone. Made certain I was logged into Facebook and then returned to new device, logged in using Facebook... but many levels and rewards have vanished. I have 25 pictures to back this up.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    hello @relytch

Sorry i did not fully understand your question  :3 
    However i little understand that, you lost some levels for uninstalling app
    Are you synced your game with facebook, when you on level 2005?
    What level now on your old device?
    And please remember,  boosters will directly saved on device memory, you can't move or transfer them and by the uninstall you had lose them permanently. which not returnable.
    Depending on your answers, whether you will get back to the game at the last level.
    have a good day  
  • relytch
    relytch Posts: 17 Level 2
    Old phone 2005.
    Current phone showing me back at 1599 although somehow I have holes throughout this latter app update.
    I did not delete the app from either phone yet and have been fixed by other apps in the KING owned world PLUS at least 1 game app did exactly what it was supposed to. I've already told everyone and I'll reiterate it here. If I delete ANY King app I am DELETING ALL.
    IM not going to spend time playing a game to earn rewards that disappear when I upgrade my phone.
    I'll give you up to2 days to get back to me
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @relytch
    thank you for your feedback.
    please remember, When you are playing games, you will always have to play the Internet and connect with Facebook or Kingdom. If not, the King will not be responsible for it  B)
    Android boosters directly save on device memory, you can't moved or transfer them and by the uninstall, crashing or freezing you had lose them permanently. which not returnable.  
    Basically we facing this type problem for old android device error. If you follow some rules to play better games later, then this problem will be very low.
    Tip 1. close all running app from background
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.or click home button and stop all running apps.
    Tip 2. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Tip 3. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Tip 4. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android. If you are using Wi-Fi, you can switch to cellular data to have a try or vice versa. And the app may crash when you. switch from Wi-Fi to cellular, so you can first close the app and then make the switch to avoid crashing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?