Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
mercerik said: @Blagatruk Hi there! Welcome to King Community!What device do you use to play Candy Crush? Do you use Facebook Log-in to play the game? Is your device updated? Please let us know so we can figure out what is happening! I have the same problem.All items are given free. Every time when I start a new game I have a Samsung tablet which is updated and I use facebook to play.