⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Ads

Options
homesklr
homesklr Posts: 4 Newbie
After years of having Ads free version, I have started getting pop up ads aftrr every level.  How do I turn them off?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @homesklr

Hi there! Welcome to King Community! 

The ad that you were referring to is after completing the game level right after Dexter gives you the Stars you Earned. The Ad is not even playing. You just need to just click SKIP and it will go to the next panel. I think this is showing because you've utilized the "Watch An Ad, Get Boosters" at the beginning of your game and the "Watch Ads, Get A Free Spin" when you run out of Moves. These are only available on iPhones. 

Hope this answer your question! 

Thanks for contacting us!

• homesklr
    Options
    No, I havent selected the Ads and it is after each level.  I want to restore the No Ad version I paid for.  Do I have to delete app and reinstall it?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    hello @homesklr
    thank you for your valuable feedback.
    Whenever king development crew wants to introduce a new feature, they try it first on a number of players that are randomly chosen, to check if everything is alright. currently you are at that testing list.
    promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or withdraw/reset the active promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Luckily this is not a problem, its completely normal. 
  • homesklr
    Options
    So if I delete app and reinstall will No Ads be restored.  I paid for this so I expect it to work or recieve a refund.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    hello @homesklr
    I do not think you can turn it off by uninstall & reinstalling games. B)
    for better solution,  i am tag here @Elsa or @firebombmarkus
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas

@homesklr, where did you pay for the game?  There is no charge to install the games.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?