Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
mike1358 said: Color bombs get s lot of points if u save them until all moves r exhausted
CEG-2 said: I am aware of what I need to accomplish and I do not have any boosters.
CEG-2 said: What in the world is the Build a Bot “stuff” on your screen??
CEG-2 said: Does anyone have any advice for passing this level? I have never even come close to the required number of points. Have exhausted all boosters, those did not even help. Ihave been stuck for days and beyond fed up,