Help, lost progress

prillerillanprillerillan Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited April 17 in Support
cant get back to My account on candy cruch saga. Even If i logged in on my Facebook. My sons game shows up, and i have never been logged in there. 
Had tryed to reinstall Facebook and candy cruch a several Times. 
Im on level 1700 something but i have My id number If you need for help me? 

Best regards 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,215 Legend
    hello @prillerillan

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    homepage here 
    I hope you understand. have a good day  B)

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,982 Community Manager
    Hello @prillerillan :)

As @Sukanta_Biswas said, this is the Community for Candy Friends. But no worries, I'm moving this to the Candy Crush Community where this belongs ;)

As for your levels, you can have a look at this steps, it'll help you get your progress back in a few minutes! 

And since you're here, don't miss your chance to win 50 Gold bars in our Spring Contest! Good luck :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Caption Nutcracker's picture and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Candy Friends - Beat my score and win Free boosters of your choice - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,215 Legend
    @QueenMia thank you 
    but same post again. please close this post  :)

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard