Wrong account

prillerillanprillerillan Posts: 15 ✭✭
cant get back to My account on candy cruch saga. Even If i logged in on my Facebook. My sons game shows up, and i have never been logged in there. 
Had tryed to reinstall Facebook and candy cruch a several Times. 
Im on level 1700 something but i have My id number If you need for help me? 

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,215 Legend
    hello @prillerillan

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you.
    you can show me a screenshot of your current level?

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day ๐Ÿ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • prillerillanprillerillan Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Not for now.. because My sons account only shows up.  :( 
    but i give u My id number on My game. I have played for several years  :open_mouth:

i dont get in on My account only My sons WHO never had played on My phone. 

This are from My sons account! 

Look

hello @prillerillan ;
    thank you for your reply. You did not  play the game longtime by logging in with Facebook?

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day ๐Ÿ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
    Hello ... yes i played every day almost 6 Months or more. 

Im on level 1700 something. And it have always been connected with My Facebook account. 

Yesterday i logged out from My candy cruch account and then i logged in again. My sons account appear. 

If i give u My id number on My account, can that help? 
    yes i understand now, i will reply you shortly. please wait 5 minutes

Do it step by step

1. Turn on the screen and unlock the phone to view the Home screen. ...
    2. Tap the Facebook icon to open the application. ...
    3. Facebook will open to the News Feed. ...
    4. Tap the "More" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. ...
    5. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap "Log Out" ...
    6. When prompted, tap "Log Out" to confirm.
    7. Open facebook again > tap on 'log into another account' > use your id and log in.
    8. open candy crush saga > tap on pink setting wheel > green setting wheel > logout from facebook > back to home screen
    9. restart your device > open game and click save your progress with facebook

Hello.. 
    i have allready did that for a several Times!! It dosent work. 

I found in My camera roll a screenshot of My account. 

This is your facebook profile picture?

edited April 17
    hello @prillerillan
    I think, your both accounts has linked together. however i tag here game expert @Elsa . she will contact with you soon.

Thanks so @Elsa going to help me solve My problem? 
    Ok.. i dont get the point... who of u are going to help me fix My problem? 

Im frustated. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    tell me what i gonna DO. ๐Ÿ˜‰