⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost my boosters.

Options
kfe
kfe Posts: 7 Level 2
I lost all my boosters I had more than 100 of each booster. I want you to restore all of them. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kfe, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters on your game!!  May I know when it happened and how it happened?  Is this on your Mobile device OR PC?

I am assuming you are talking about "Candy Crush Saga" since you have posted in this section!!  If you are playing on Mobile device, did your game crash by any chance OR did you happen to reinstall the game?  Or did you change the device completely?  If it is any one of those choices, I am sorry to say that we do loose all stored up boosters in our game(s) and there is nothing we can do about it OR King will not reimburse them either :(

Please post back with more details, so that I can be of further assistance!  To post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and type your message :+1:

Looking forward to hear from you!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • kfe
    Options
    Hi, yes I am talking about candy crush and I am playing on mobile, I have played more than 4000 levels, I didn’t delete the game I don’t know what happened I tried to open it a lot of times but it got stuck and finally when it started after a week I realized  i lost all the boosters I can even tell you the exact count of them, it will be unfair if I will not get them back please solve this issue otherwise I will loose my interest in this game. Thanks 
  • vinh
    vinh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I would like to take my game over 4000
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @kfe, Thank you for replying back :+1:

Can you please provide these below details for the King team to look into the issue!!
    1) The device you are playing --
    2) Did you log into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account --
    3) Your King game User ID (it will be in digits).  Please follow this link to find your game ID  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Due to Easter Break, all the Community Managers are on break till Tuesday.  Write back those above needed details and please keep playing your game.  The team will be able to look into the issue and assist you as needed after they come back :+1:

Thank you for your patience!  Have a great weekend =)
  • kfe
    Options
    I am playing on iPhone 7plus and connected through Facebook, I tried to chek the Game id the way you mentioned but  its not showing my id in fact it bring me to the login page I tried to log in with the king id but it’s not accepting, I am playing with the name of ‘ haashim ‘ you can try to find me with that. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @kfe, hope you are having a great day :)

Since you are logged into the game through Facebook, try this way....

Log into your Facebook account  --->  Select "Settings" from Tool Bar --->  Select "Apps and Websites" from the Left pane --->  Hover over to the game App you need the ID and click on "View and Edit"  --->  Scroll down to "Get Help using (game name)  --->  You will see your ID over here =)

Please let me know if you need any further help :+1:

All the best & have a nice weekend and Happy Easter :)
  • coolfire
    coolfire Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Raj,

I have the same issue, except that I have cleared my cache and reinstall due to space issue. 

I have 250+ each color bomb and striped and wrapped
    Around 100+ each  lollipop and free switch.

Could you help me with this? I have been playing this game for 7years and that's consider my savings to use for level 2000+

• kfe
    Options
    I followed all the instructions but unable to find the id. in fact I didn’t find anything on “apps and websites” page. They are not showing any game. Sorry about that but I tried a lot to find it .
  • Peta
    Peta Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Raj,

i have the same issue. I have a new device and reinstall the game and i lost all my boosters. My ID in FB 1598467360. 
  • Hanluiggi
    Hanluiggi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Actualicé la app y perdí todos mis boosters, dónde están? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?