Rank

DijanaDijana Posts: 3
I’m playing every day and now I’m in first rank, why? (Candy Crush)

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,986 Superstar
    hello @Dijana

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you.
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot  and I will happy to help look into it.

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍

• DijanaDijana Posts: 3

And also I see later, that I lost few levels I was 2222 or 2223, can’t remember, and also I lost many times my boosters, but never mind, I just want my rank back.
    btw thankyou for answer, have a nice day!
  • DijanaDijana Posts: 3
    Hello @Sukanta_Biswas
    Thank you very much for helping me and for this last informations, now I understand where the problem could be.
    Have a nice day! 🙂
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,986 Superstar
    @Dijana
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community. 
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions  :)
    have a good day 
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍