⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can not enter the game Bubble Witch Saga 3

Options
Ирина_Фишер_5348
Ирина_Фишер_5348 Posts: 12 Level 2
edited April 2019 in Support
I can not enter the game Bubble Witch Saga 3, writes that I have logged in to Google, but I have logged in to Google! I already wrote first in Russian, and then in English! Who can help me or are they no?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @"Ирина_Фишер_5348"

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Please remember, community only allow English. must edit and change language. you can use google translate.
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home homepage, there are different doors for each game.select specific games , and ask your questions.

hope you understand. have a good day  B)

• Ирина_Фишер_5348
    Options
    Sukanta_Biswas said:
    hello @"Ирина_Фишер_5348"

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Please remember, community only allow English. must edit and change language. you can use google translate.
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home homepage, there are different doors for each game.select specific games , and ask your questions.

hope you understand. have a good day  B)

How much can I throw from the threads in the topic? I write in English only and I hear the second day go there "and every time everything repeats

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?