⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Power-Ups or extra-Candies

Leyl
Leyl Posts: 10 Level 2
I have this problem that I don't get any power-ups or reward-candies. It stopped 3 weeks ago and i didn't get any since then. Friends of mine who are on the same level, get those candies but I don't. Please help me !!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @Leyl

I'm sorry to say that now there is a server problem so it could be. Do nothing, just wait until the server troubleshooting.
    I can not help you right now. thank you for understand  :)

• Leyl
    hello @Leyl

I'm sorry to say that now there is a server problem so it could be. Do nothing, just wait until the server troubleshooting.
    I can not help you right now. thank you for understand  :)

I don't think that the server is the problem, because my friends get extra candies and power-ups. I say it again, I don't get any since 3 months. I don't get any dragons or robot-helper .
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Leyl
    I mean, I can not help you until the server problem is resolved. i will surely help you but not now.
  • Leyl
    @Leyl
    I mean, I can not help you until the server problem is resolved. i will surely help you but not now.
    Ok. Thank you :-:+1:
  • Leyl
    @Leyl
    Can you help me now please?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    hello @Leyl
    Are you playing the Game from King platform?
  • Leyl
    hello @Leyl
    Are you playing the Game from King platform?
    I'm playing the game via Facebook account. Im playing Candy Crush Saga on the App
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Lyle
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received special offers that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    Please Read here more about it.
    However you can check some troubleshooting 
    Update the software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. 
    A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Connect your Android phone to the Wi-Fi Network. Go to Settings > About device, then tap System Updates > Check for Updates > 
    Update to download and install the latest Android version. 
    Your phone will automatically reboot and upgrade to the new Android version when the installation completed.
    Check here App Update

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?