Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sukanta_Biswas said: hello @Leyl Are you playing the Game from King platform?
Sukanta_Biswas said: @Leyl I mean, I can not help you until the server problem is resolved. i will surely help you but not now.
Sukanta_Biswas said: hello @Leyl I'm sorry to say that now there is a server problem so it could be. Do nothing, just wait until the server troubleshooting.I can not help you right now. thank you for understand I don't think that the server is the problem, because my friends get extra candies and power-ups. I say it again, I don't get any since 3 months. I don't get any dragons or robot-helper .