⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Got a lot of boosters that I even didn’t purchase !

Options
katyaray19
katyaray19 Posts: 5 Level 2
Few days ago I wanted to play a level and I’ve noticed that I have to much boosters. By saying to much I mean more then 1 million all together. I wonder what had happened to app. I turned off my iPhone but nothing had changed at all. Can you please fix it somehow? I don’t need them to much. And one more thing, in the app my photo, that means on which level I am, is right on the top at level 4000 and more, though I am only at the 1000 and the level after it I even didn’t play at all and they are locked. I need your help, please! It’s not fair to have so many boosters from nowhere. 
P.S. before this happens I had only maximum 10 boosters. So. And I didn’t purchase anything 
Best regards. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is what you wanted right?  I would have kept them all but that's ok.  What about your level?   Are you back to where you were?  Please click on answered question for my response above.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @katyaray19

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    I do not know whether something could happen. i am tag here game expert @Elsa or @firebombmarkus .
    Someone will reply you soon. have a good day
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas.  I wish that I had that glitch!  
    @katyaray19 I am not on my computer now but when I go online in the morning I want you to try some troubleshooting to see if we can fix it.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok @katyaray19, I am now back on my computer.  Since it is a holiday weekend I don't know when you might hear from them but let's do this first.  Can you please do a print screen showing the boosters?  I'd like to show this to the community manager.  Also if you can do a print screen of the map showing that you didn't do the levels.  If you need help doing a print screen please follow the steps on here:https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Now let's try some troubleshooting.  Clear out the history on your iphone and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then click on this link to complete the troubleshooting.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

If you are still showing all those boosters then you can uninstall the game app and reinstall that again.  Normally I would tell someone not to do that because they would lose their lives and boosters but you want to lose them so try that.  Just please do the print screens first.

Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they would save your progress on their server.  Get back to me after you completed all of this and let me know if you played through Facebook or the Kingdom.

• katyaray19
    Options
    Hey, I have played via Facebook. 
    These are the screenshots. What do you mean about clean the iPhone history? 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Depending which iphone that you have, if you have a home button then double click and swipe out everything.  I have the XR so there is no home button.  I just have to swipe up and all the open things in history show and then I swipe them out.  You can also uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it.  I can't believe that you got so many boosters!  I wish there was a way to transfer some to a friend.   LOL!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    On the bottom right of your game it is showing "100 gold bars", could you click on it to see what happens?  It might be another glitch.
  • katyaray19
    Options
    This what happens below. You know how I was surprised to see all of that?😂 I only had maximum 10 boosters, but this was something strange. It’s not fair. I wonder how much do people have to pay in order to get so many boosters. I will try to clean my history, and then to reinstall the game. Let’s see what will happen
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Have you ever played Candy Crush Friends Saga?  If not, play it to get the gold bars!
  • katyaray19
    Options
    I reinstalled the app and all the boosters are gone) 
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is what you wanted right?  I would have kept them all but that's ok.  What about your level?   Are you back to where you were?  Please click on answered question for my response above.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?