Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I lost my all boosters suddenly. I didn't re-installed the game or did anything which can lead to loose the boosters. I spend a lot of time in this game & now I have completed all the levels & waiting for new update. So I think you guys can't do it to me. Please give them back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
underdog said: Yesterday I lost my all boosters suddenly. I didn't re-installed the game or did anything which can lead to loose the boosters. I spend a lot of time in this game & now I have completed all the levels & waiting for new update. So I think you guys can't do it to me. Please give them back.