⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Prizes and Rewards

Options

Answers

• rhighfi
    rhighfi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    the same thing is happening to me.  I stopped receiving the daily boosters when I spin the wheel.   They just don't show up on my game.  I am also using a PC and using king.com only.  
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    I am in work from 6 am Till about 6  30 pm until thursday evening so is it better to leave this till friday when I am on a few days off then. Might be better perhaps as I can respond sooner then 
  • sammiebee13
    sammiebee13 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    This is an ongoing situation and they need to fix it
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello  :)
    Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    So these temporary problems are being shot. I understand your problem. But I'll tell you Keep a little confidence.
    I hope this issue will be resolved during the next update  B) 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @mel21 The steps I sent you will help you to sync your King.com game with Facebook. I will add them here again:
    Create a king.com account and sync with Facebook instructions

In the instructions simply jump to the part where you already have a King.com account but want to sync it. 

Regarding not receiving boosters we have some good news for you: This issue should be solved during this week :+1:

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    An update from the game studio regarding not receiving boosters from the daily booster wheel at king.com:

Great news - the issue should be sorted out during the next few days. Thanks for your patience! :) 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    hi Elsa there are no end of us have lost sugar drops and this is nothing to do with old or new versions as it includes many of us who are playing on iPads/iPhones so can only play on the app. So this is only the new version. Nothing to do with flash or html5 
    Hi Sharon, I think I need to take a week's vacation away from all games!  LOL!  On mobile devices you should only have the new version.  It was on king.com using Flash or playing through Facebook where the game might have gone back to the old version that wasn't working.  From what I heard hopefully everything should be back to normal some time this week.  *keeping fingers crossed*
  • _Elsa_
    edited April 2019
    Options
    CatJ said:
    Great!  Any idea when that would be?  Also...I tried to bring up the game on facebook but can't get the whole playing field to show up. Half the board is covered by a menu on the right hand side of all the games available. How do I get rid of that?  https://screenshots.firefox.com/iTLjBlTfDstERrMD/apps.facebook.com

Hi @CatJ, I have seen this happen before.  Are you playing through Chrome?  That's where it seems to be happening.  You have to go into the Chrome settings, the three dots on the top right of the page.  Check your zoom setting because that is what caused the problem in the past.

Just thought of something else.  If you are playing on another browser check their settings too.  Also if ever you are on a browser and want to maximize or minimize the size of the page you could hold down the CTRL key and the minus or plus signs on the number keypad.

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options
    I'm using Firefox, not Chrome.  I see nothing in the Firefox settings that have to do with a zoom feature either.  And I know how to maximize and minimize windows. If the menu were a separate window I wouldn't be asking for help. It's part and inseparable from the game window.  Any other suggestions that I could try?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    CatJ said:
    I'm using Firefox, not Chrome.  I see nothing in the Firefox settings that have to do with a zoom feature either.  And I know how to maximize and minimize windows. If the menu were a separate window I wouldn't be asking for help. It's part and inseparable from the game window.  Any other suggestions that I could try?
    I just did this print screen on Firefox.  Are you not able to see it when you click on the 3 lines on the top right?  It might not help you but just wanted to let you know that Firefox has it too. 

Are you playing through just Facebook or Facebook gameroom?  See if following QueenMia's steps on this link helps you:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/226204/all-of-the-candy-crush-games-are-no-longer-letting-me-play-saying-i-need-to-update-my-browser#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?