⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Prizes and Rewards

Options

Answers

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I was looking in the wrong place. Thanks!  Unfortunately, it's already at 100% and adjusting it up or down didn't change anything.  But thanks for trying.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I want to wave a magic wand over your game and make it go away!  Did you ever feel so frustrated trying to find an answer for someone and feeling so helpless because nothing works?  That is the level of my frustration right now.
  • CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options
    I think we're both feeling the pain at this point.  But it's just a game. I can find other non-King games to use as breaks from work. It's just a shame to play 2,731 levels and then find the system is broken. Again...thanks for your efforts.
  • Baldieboyz
    Baldieboyz Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Cat Ive been having the same problem with collecting booster from the the daily win spin wheel, you collect the booster but the tab shows that you haven't got it. Elsa please note not all of us use Facebook or windows, some of us play on king.com via safari on Mac and I can assure you that Im using the latest versions of both Safari and Flash and no problems with Wi-Fi either. Thanks Baldieboyz 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    CatJ said:
    I think we're both feeling the pain at this point.  But it's just a game. I can find other non-King games to use as breaks from work. It's just a shame to play 2,731 levels and then find the system is broken. Again...thanks for your efforts.
    You are welcome!  If I hear of anything else I will write you.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi Cat Ive been having the same problem with collecting booster from the the daily win spin wheel, you collect the booster but the tab shows that you haven't got it. Elsa please note not all of us use Facebook or windows, some of us play on king.com via safari on Mac and I can assure you that Im using the latest versions of both Safari and Flash and no problems with Wi-Fi either. Thanks Baldieboyz 
    The studio is working on a fix so you should expect to see it working within the next few days.
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Jenny I have tried that.  Just to let you know when I tap score and progression sync  facebook connect   then I have a pop up to say score and progress sync on top and then on the bottom it says nothing will be passed to facebook and if you close that you go back to the game.  So I dont know 
  • P4bloJ4ckson
    P4bloJ4ckson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Playing on iPhone. No sugar drop feature over the last couple of days. Any information on this issue please?

thanks
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    mel21 said:
    Hi Jenny I have tried that.  Just to let you know when I tap score and progression sync  facebook connect   then I have a pop up to say score and progress sync on top and then on the bottom it says nothing will be passed to facebook and if you close that you go back to the game.  So I dont know 
    Hi there, I have sent you a private message with further details regarding syncing King.com and Facebook. You will find private messages here on right top corner. 
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    Hiya Jenny Sorry I dont know how to take a screen shot as I am not all that good on a laptop
    When I press the two arrows for score and progression sync facebook connect then I have a pop up saying
    on top of pop up  it says   score and progression sync
      then on the bottom then it says  nothing will be posted to facebook
      IF I close the pop up then it goes back to the games 
        I hope you understand that.   Any problems  contact me tomorrow

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?