Tooth Fairy doesn't unlock

AlexisonfireAlexisonfire Posts: 3
I am having the same issue: Tooth fairy doesn't unlock the next episode after 72 hours has passed.  For more than 24 hrs, it has read 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds until Tooth Fairy unlocks it, but she just bobs up and down smiling.

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,031 Superstar
    Hi @Alexisonfire, by any chance are you playing the game through king.com?  If so, then I am going to ask you to read the information on this message: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255530/not-getting-your-rewards-daily-spinning-wheel-not-giving-you-the-prizes/p1?new=1

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • AlexisonfireAlexisonfire Posts: 3
    Hi Elsa, thank you for your response. I tried the steps provided in the link but it still seems to be the old version and my level is still locked.
    If you are playing the game on king.com it is the old version and cannot be changed to the new version.  Can you play the game elsewhere maybe logging in with Facebook?  That is the only way that you can get the new version if you are playing the game on a computer.  If you have Windows 10 and a computer you can download the game and that would also be the new version.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • AlexisonfireAlexisonfire Posts: 3
    I don't use Facebook. I downloaded the program but it will only let you login with Facebook. So I guess I will just have to stop playing?
    It's ok to login with Facebook and now you can sync both accounts together.  What you have to do now is to go to king.com and login.  Then click on the settings and on Account.  It's going to ask you to enter your password again.  Once you do that this will pop up and on the bottom you can see that mine is synced already but it should say something about syncing.  Click on it and it should sync your 2 accounts together.  Then go into your game on Facebook to see if your progress is there.  Let me know if it does show your progress through Facebook.