Top Level Of This Week

Im On Top Of Thi List  <3 

Comments

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,566 Legend
    edited April 26
    Hello @SeHeR

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    This photo showing your Rank, here not levels record. Click " Current level" for your top level display. you playing through kingdom so here you topper. when you connect your game with Facebook , this picture will changed.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day  B)  

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
  • SeHeRSeHeR Posts: 3
    Mine Pleasure ❤
  • miroamosssmiroamosss Posts: 1
    Top 1 4805 follow me miroamosss
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,566 Legend
    @miroamosss
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    For now top level is 4865 & its available only on windows 10 app.
    Congratulations for your Success  :)

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮