Wheel problems!

Never had a problem until now. Not getting gist when I spin the wheel.

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,067 Superstar
    Hello @specialangel1969

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»

The King is working every second to improve the game.They are solving the problem of games to entertain us, with something new. So we're all facing some problems but some different. The award is not available even though some events are running. These are not your game's problems, temporary bad luck. I hope you understand, So keep a little patience.
    Hopefully they will solve most problem very soon. Thank you for understanding.

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,657 Superstar

Chances are you are not getting anything because you are either playing the game on king.com which is the old version using Flash, or if you are on Facebook your game might have gone back to the old version.  You can try to fix this by following this blog:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255530/not-getting-your-rewards-daily-spinning-wheel-not-giving-you-the-prizes/p1?new=1

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.