⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to change from old to new version of CC on Microsoft EDGE

Peewee
Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
For the seniors like me (77) who know little about computers, (been playing since 2017 & only on Level 201) please explain what to put in address bar for new version. 
Can anyone explain in regular English instead of computer language? Thank you so much Elsa for the screen shots showing the old & new version side by side.

Best Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    @Peewee

I am adding your Message here to inform everyone that your issue was resolved with the above resolutions. 

Thanks!

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @Peewee

Additional Help on Language Translation: Swedish to English

If you don't see the "Translate This Page Window", click on the Refresh Button 🔄on the Upper Left Corner of the browser to the left of Home so this will re-appear.

There are 2 Options to Translate the Page: 
    1. When you hit the Blue Translate, this will only translate this one time which means you will have to do it again next time you visit the site.
    2. When you hit the Options Button, a new window will open giving you more Options.

3. Click "Always Translate" and confirm it by clicking Translate Blue Button so that this will remain translated in English each time you visit. See the results on next Images.

Answers

• mercerik
    edited April 2019
    @Peewee

Hi there! 

Are you asking help in putting the Candy Crush Saga Online on Microsoft Edge as a Default or Home page so it opens for you when you click on the Edge?

Another option that would make your life easier with less issue is to use Google Chrome Browser instead. Do you have Google Chrome?

Is this the link that you want to set as the Default or Home Page for the Microsoft Edge:  https://king.com/sv/game/candycrush ?

Please let me know!
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    I don't want to replace my homepage. I would like to be able to save it on my "favorite bar". I do have a Google Chrome icon on my desktop. So that might be best?? Thank you for all your help.
  • mercerik
    @Peewee

Hi Peewee!

Go to this link through your Chrome Browser:  https://king.com/sv/game/candycrush
    Please follow the 4 Steps Below!

Please let me know if you need more help!

#1 Click on the 3 Dots on the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Browser. A drop down Menu will open.

#2 Click on Bookmark! A new window will open to the left of the first menu.

#3 Click on Bookmark this Page. 

#4 A new window "Edit Bookmark" will open. Click Done and you are done.

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @Peewee

I am adding your Message here to inform everyone that your issue was resolved with the above resolutions. 

Thanks!

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @Peewee

Additional Help on Language Translation: Swedish to English

If you don't see the "Translate This Page Window", click on the Refresh Button 🔄on the Upper Left Corner of the browser to the left of Home so this will re-appear.

There are 2 Options to Translate the Page: 
    1. When you hit the Blue Translate, this will only translate this one time which means you will have to do it again next time you visit the site.
    2. When you hit the Options Button, a new window will open giving you more Options.

3. Click "Always Translate" and confirm it by clicking Translate Blue Button so that this will remain translated in English each time you visit. See the results on next Images.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?