Why a new system ?

ThierryMaiden
ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Level Help & Tips
 Since few days- I have a New robot - Before I Canned do many times an old level to win boosters to began a New level with all options. Now, it's no more possible . - When I Began a difficult level like 4681- I Need all the boosters from the robot . Because this level is too difficult and impossible -  I Wish to get the old system .  I wish to do many times an old level-To win all the boosters - *edited- non supported language*

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Hello there! There is currently a thread called "build a bot boosters for previous levels." It was people threatening asking to bring back the old bot or else they would leave the game. Unfortunately, King declined the idea, so we are stuck with the old bot. Sorry to have to give you the bad news, but I hope you have a great day!
  • ThierryMaiden
    ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    - it's a very bad Idea - When we have no more boosters it's almost impossible to win a very difficult level. With the old system we can do many times an old easy level to get boosters and began again the new difficult level. The game is less funny *edited - unsupported language*

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?