⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters not appearing on game 4600

Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
boosters are not appearing at the beginng of the game, so I cant use them,, dont know if its a glitch or what,, please fix,, I have written several times and have not gotten any response,, HATE these new forum 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hello there! I haven't made it that far yet, but I've heard everyone's game is like that on certain levels. It might be that King is testing our minds to see if we can beat their levels without boosters. Have a great day!  P.S.  If this post was helpful, please accept my answer by clicking the "yes" button on this post when it asks you if it was helpful.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello @Maureen-3

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    I would be more than happy to help provide some answers for you!
    @Crimson_Dawn yes you are right  :) 

The issue that you have mentioned regarding being unable to use boosters on levels 4596-4598, 4600 and 4603 is due to how these levels are actually each tutorial levels implemented with the release of the new Crystal Candies. For this reason, the boosters that can generally be enabled or used prior to entering the level will not appear for use on these particular levels, however they should appear on levels such as 4599 and the levels 4601 and beyond.

The boosters you had previously should still appear in your inventory, but just wont be available for the 5 mentioned levels. We do appreciate you reporting this to us and your feedback on what you noticed, as we certainly wouldn't want that to occur on an eligible level for boosters, and I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused!

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Good day
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    The problem with this is:

I have timed color bomb booster that is running down, and I can't use it.

I had 4 levels of the almost impossible to get on the high levels Build-a-bot and am stuck on level 4600. I lost all my Bot's, but I couldn't use them.

King is running a scam. I tried to keep playing, but you guys are running a terrible business!
  • Salsasmurf1
    Salsasmurf1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I paid 1.99 for gold bars to keep playing and lost them because it wouldn’t load and let me continue 😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?