How can I convince you to restore removed moves from a level?

Options
nanm
nanm Posts: 1 Newbie
I’m old, stressed, widowed, and simply want to play Candy Crush level 50 over and over with little thought. (I have gone further, but this is the level I enjoy.) I can beat it with fewer moves, fairly easily actually, but I’m not having fun any more. I don’t want the challenge. That’s why I repeat it. Yes, I can and have won more moves and gotten enough boosters to put my grandchildren through college. I just want to chill. Can’t do that any more. This was my go to game. Now I don’t even have fun going to it anymore. Any algorithm tracking my play could see what I enjoy. Why take that away from me? I guess this prove the adage ‘life is about loss.’  Any chance of restoring the moves to 49 or 50?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @nanm

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The King is constantly working hard to improve the game and make it more fun.They tested the old levels and dropped unnecessary moves. So the videos do not match.
    If you have a problem playing a level then show me the screenshot of your level. I will help you with useful tips  :)

If you want to request change, post your Idea here.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day 
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
    Level 2111, more moves please. Candy crush isn't fun anymore, pretty stressful.
    Thanks for fixing the glitch with receiving boosters and candy drop reward.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?