Levels all messed up

Options
flyingtink
flyingtink Posts: 1 Newbie
 I have been playing on my iPad and my iPhone and now the levels are out of sync.  and now my iPhone is on the highest level it can be and my iPad now has random levels that look like it has been played and some that have not been played. I have been using my Facebook account to save my progress. I have also tried to delete Facebook app and all the instructions that I found on your support site and that did not work either. Please help!  Thanks!  Terri

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @flyingtink

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

There have been some problems in the game since last few days. It seems like a new problem. Because some of them said earlier this problem. Reason is King team working on game studio, for the solution of previous problems.
    Not Only you, that many people have faced this problem, So do nothing for now and wait for new update 
    Keep a little patience. Hopefully it will be resolved after the next update, although I can not tell the exact date.
    Thank you for understand. Have a good day B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?