Built-a-Bot again reset to zero!!!

SagaRSagaR Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
And once again my full Bot has been reset back to zero, without me losing any levels. How convenient that these “technical problems” happen just a few days before new levels are released. We were told this resetting was not supposed to happen anymore. What is going on?  >:)

Comments

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,278 Superstar
    Hi @SagaR
    Is your build a bot working at the old levels? Now I see it working at the old level  :)

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!

• SagaRSagaR Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    No, I am not able to build it on old levels because I am not playing on Windows 10. This nice perk has been given only to Windows 10 players. So now I have lost a full Bot, will again have to build it with new levels which are released on Wednesday, and will no doubt lose it again when there is another “unfortunate technical problem” next week. It is infuriating and utterly unfair.
    @SagaR
    for me working on android too :)

Find out more here!

here  :)

Find out more here!

And on iPad?
    @SagaR
    I do not have i-pad  :)

Find out more here!

I have just completed ten old levels and there is absolutely no change with the Bot. It is still at zero. So I have lost a full Bot without losing any levels, and cannot get it back.

When nice changes are implemented, they must be implemented for ALL players and not just for some select lucky ones.
  • AsiancowAsiancow Posts: 42 ✭✭
    After Sunday , it seems system resets and I lose ALL my booster bot when i log in on Monday  !! This has happen 2 Sunday’s already - after all that effort to build the bot

What gives ?! 
  • JennieCJennieC Posts: 6
    Have the same issue AGAIN. Had a full bot and was back again to 0 this morning. Both on my cell and tablet. This is becoming more and more annoying.  Compensate people of fix this!
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Irritated. 😬
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,966 Superstar
    Hi @Asiancow - this area is for CC Friends only and I believe you are referring to CC Saga. I will ask this thread be moved to that area for better assistance 🙏🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,397 Superstar
    @Khaos and @JennieC - me too! This is getting ridiculous.  I had it last Monday-Sunday and now its gone again.  @Elsa said it is supposed to stay and not go away if you haven't lost any levels.  I wish they would get it fixed!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    My Build A Bot reset this morning too. This is the first time it's happened. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • ljthompson64ljthompson64 Posts: 1
    I lost my bot this morning as well.  This seems to happen every Monday morning.  What will be done about this?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,190 Community Manager
    Hey there :waving:

Moving this to the Candy Crush Community where it belongs ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭