Is Build-a-bot permanent?

Options
Build-a-bot has made CC much less enjoyable.  Is it here for good, or will get occasional "win levels get boosters" specials back which enabled us to win boosters at lower levels to get through tricky ones?

Before Build a Bot if you came across a really hard level you could always work on lower levels, build yourself up, have another go.... etc.  It kept me on the game.  Now, on a tricky level I'm stuck.  I can go back and build sugar drops to get the right boosters but that can take ages and if you havent' got them by the time you reach the end of a series and have to wait for it to refresh there's nothing you can do to develop your game.   Just go & play something else :-(

I've loved playing CC for years but Build a Bot has changed the game completely.  Please tell us it's not permanent?

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @ivanmichaelovitch! Usually, none of the extra features that the game implements are meant to stay forever; they come and go. Sometimes an in-game feature has to be taken down, either permanently or temporarily, or modified due to technical or other reasons. However, if an in-game feature is very popular and technologically stable, then it is unlikely that it will be taken down any time soon. I hope this answers your question! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?