New offer - Join Candy Club

bearwithme
bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
Just saw this pop-up this morning (under the trophy).  It says for $1.99 I can get more extra lives (8 vice 5), no display ads (only optional to earn rewards) and exclusive levels.  This is good for 7 days.  Obviously a ploy for King to make more money.  I don't need the extra lives and don't get the ads anyway - but what I want to know is - what are the extra exclusive levels???

Comments

• bearwithme
    @Elsa -   Good Morning - no one has responded so far.  Do you know what this 'new' club is all about and what are the 'new exclusive levels'?
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    @bearwithme interesting! I haven't seen it but will look tomorrow when I open the game. I am curious about these extra levels and if this is a monthly charge.
  • bearwithme
    @Khaos - it appears it is for a week - it says "7 days of exclusive access:"   But I sure would like to know more about those exclusive levels.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa -   Good Morning - no one has responded so far.  Do you know what this 'new' club is all about and what are the 'new exclusive levels'?
    Yes I heard about it but didn’t know when it was being released.  Please upload a print screen and tag me.  When I am back on my computer I will share what I know about it.
  • bearwithme
    @Elsa - this is what the offer looks like.  What I really would like to know about is - what are the exclusive brand new levels every week?  Thanks.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for the print screen.  I heard about this a couple of months ago.  They were asking the Superstars about some of the features and whether we'd like them or not.  I just sent a message to the studio to find out more details so that I can let you know what the exclusive levels are all about.  That's a very reasonal price to get into the club.  It's going to be an exlusive membership where you will get more than the 5 lives and something to do with the display ads.  I asked them to tell me all the details so that I can relate them back to you.  They are gone for the day so hopefully I will have an answer for you and everyone tomorrow.
  • bearwithme
    Thank you @Elsa. I appreciate it.
  • JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Looking forward to hearing about the levels, as well. I don't need the lives and don't get ads, so the only reason for me to join would be the exclusive levels. Hoping they are in addition to regular levels, since I have to wait for days for new ones. 🙄
  • colorbombs4life
    colorbombs4life Posts: 12 Kingster
    edited May 2019
    @JuliaM @bearwithme
    hello! I'm super-happy to hear you're excited about Candy Club :) We're rolling this out gradually to some of the players to see how the engagement looks like. The extra levels are new & exclusively created by our talented level designers for the Candy Club members. If you have any feedback on it, please let me know! Here's a sneak peek: 

• nlennon
    nlennon Posts: 21 Level 2
    @king I'm on the 1st exclusive level & I need candy keys to unlock the liquorice but I can't see where the keys are????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?