What Is Your Favorite Candy Combination In Candy Crush Saga?

Options
2»

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @MataiceAlison

You are welcome, Alison! Don't be a stranger. Have fun with us!
    aint a stranger anymore, am enjoying , B)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @MataiceAlison

I am glad you are enjoying being a part of this Community.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    you can't beat color bomb+color bomb combo! 
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    The colour bomb + colour bomb combination is definitely my favourite. Of individual boosters, my absolute favourite is the Party Booster but it's quite expensive so I only use it when nothing else works.

But with the colour bomb + colour bomb combination I got caught out a few times before I learned my lesson. On certain levels, it is definitely not a good idea to start with it.. There was a few instances when I happily deployed it in the beginning and then realized a second too late that I had wiped out all the chocolate that was meant to spread.. ;)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    SagaR said:
    The colour bomb + colour bomb combination is definitely my favourite. Of individual boosters, my absolute favourite is the Party Booster but it's quite expensive so I only use it when nothing else works.

But with the colour bomb + colour bomb combination I got caught out a few times before I learned my lesson. On certain levels, it is definitely not a good idea to start with it.. There was a few instances when I happily deployed it in the beginning and then realized a second too late that I had wiped out all the chocolate that was meant to spread.. ;)
    @SagaR

Rule of Thumb

You were right about your Lesson Learned when using Powerful Bomb Combination. Sometimes we get so excited seeing these 2 side-by-side, neglecting the warning that run across the screen. Before you know it, your Game is Over because you annihilated the element that creates the Order. Ouch!!! 🤕🤕🤕 A good example is breaking those Evil Spawners AKA Magic Mixers. The only consolation is hearing the sound of breaking glasses as you hit them. 😊 😊 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?