๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What Is Your Favorite Candy Combination In Candy Crush Saga?

2ยป

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    mercerik said:
    @MataiceAlison

You are welcome, Alison! Don't be a stranger. Have fun with us!
    aint a stranger anymore, am enjoying , B)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @MataiceAlison

I am glad you are enjoying being a part of this Community.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    you can't beat color bomb+color bomb combo!ย 
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    The colour bomb + colour bomb combination is definitely my favourite. Of individual boosters, my absolute favourite is the Party Booster but it's quite expensive so I only use it when nothing else works.

But with the colour bomb + colour bomb combination I got caught out a few times before I learned my lesson. On certain levels, it is definitely not a good idea to start with it.. There was a few instances when I happily deployed it in the beginning and then realized a second too late that I had wiped out all the chocolate that was meant to spread.. ;)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    SagaR said:
    The colour bomb + colour bomb combination is definitely my favourite. Of individual boosters, my absolute favourite is the Party Booster but it's quite expensive so I only use it when nothing else works.

But with the colour bomb + colour bomb combination I got caught out a few times before I learned my lesson. On certain levels, it is definitely not a good idea to start with it.. There was a few instances when I happily deployed it in the beginning and then realized a second too late that I had wiped out all the chocolate that was meant to spread.. ;)
    @SagaR

Rule of Thumb

You were right about your Lesson Learned when using Powerful Bomb Combination. Sometimes we get so excited seeing these 2 side-by-side, neglecting the warning that run across the screen. Before you know it, your Game is Over because you annihilated the element that creates the Order. Ouch!!! ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค• A good example is breaking those Evil Spawners AKA Magic Mixers. The only consolation is hearing the sound of breaking glasses as you hit them.ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย ๐Ÿ˜Šย ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • GanttMayaK
    GanttMayaK Posts: 89 Level 2

My favorite candy combinations is 2 color bombs, red striped candy + red wrapped, 2 red wrapped candies, 2 red striped candies, color bomb + red striped candy, and color bomb + red wrapped candy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?