Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done the trouble shooting and still cannot connect as well. This has been for at least a week or so! I play on the app and am using IOS 12.3.1. I am on level 1954. I am unable to collect my rewards. Also the app won’t take my password...Please help! Elsa said: Hi @Billiardarolf, that makes no sense. Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom? I only play through the Kingdom because there are too many glitches when playing through Facebook. I am going to ask you to try to do some troubleshooting to see if that helps. Clear out the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game. Then click on this link to complete it: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-deviceWhatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all lives and boosters. That is only recommended if nothing else works. You aren't even getting the daily reward?